WP 1 - Management
WP2 - Powertrain Configuration and Control Architecture Specifications
- Scientific, technical, administrative and financial maintenance and coordination of the project.
- Timely completion of all work packages and tasks and successful conclusion of the activity.
WP3 - Advanced Simulation Studies of FEV Dynamics
- Multi-disciplinary investigation and definition of the specifications related to the powertrain in the context of on-road and off-road mobility.
- Specification of the global architecture of the Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC) system and its interaction with the Energy Management System (EMS).
WP4 - Electric and Friction Braking Control
- Development of advanced vehicle simulators for the optimisation of FEV dynamics in on- and off-road conditions, and for the optimisation of the overall vehicle energy efficiency.
- Evaluation of the potential of the novel control system.
WP5 - Torque Vectoring Control and VDC
- Verification and optimisation of the braking system components.
- Development of the electric and friction brake system control.
WP6 - Failsafe and Shutdown Procedures
- Development and testing of algorithms for yaw moment control.
WP7 - System Integration, Vehicle Build, Verification and Validation
- Development and testing of algorithms for fault detection, failure management and emergency management (reaction to a major hardware failure or controlled shutdown in case of accident).
WP8 - Dissemination and Exploitation
- Activities for the intermediate and final testing of the developed system and its elements.
- Verification of all technical specifications.
- Dissemination of the project results to the general public, academia and industry.
- Exploitation of the project results at the related supplier level.